Hi, I'm Kelsey Muir!
I am a Communications professional with over 5 years of experience in community engagement, issues management, crisis communications, media relations, and strategy development.
In my current role, I act as the project liaison between the client, community members and contractors. I continuously work to develop a deep understanding of stakeholder needs and concerns, and builds rapport with the construction team, residents and business owners to develop proactive strategies and solutions.
I hold a post-graduate certificate in Corporate Communications from Seneca College, and a degree in Early Childhood Studies from Ryerson University.
I'm always looking for a new challenge to tackle so let's collaborate!
Fun facts about me:
- Born and raised in The Bahamas
- Previous lifeguard and swim instructor
- Slightly obsessed with cooking competition shows
- Always looking for new recipes to try
- I’m bubbly and very outgoing.