February 2018- Present
Sewer Rehabilitation Program (current project)
- Acts as the project liaison between the client, community members and contractors. Builds rapport with the construction team, residents and business owners.
- Prepares and distributes project materials to community members (i.e construction notices).
- Conducts visits to local residents, institutions, and businesses, as time allows in order to ensure early identification of issues and expedite their resolution.
- Maintains communication with property owners, residents, businesses, schools and other stakeholders to address and resolve issues and concerns related to the project activities.
April 2016- March 2018
• Monitored media outlets and alerts executives to any relevant news coverage, media opportunities or image-building strategies.
• Prepared materials and designed information to and for the media; briefing notes, key messages, articles and arranges interviews and tours.
Provided leadership and support for internal communications:
• Recommended plans and produced content and material required to enhance internal programs such as memorandums, announcements, toolkits, communications guidelines and newsletters.
• Recommended and responded to executive requests for, and assists in the preparation of communication vehicles such as speeches, letters, speaking notes.
• Coordinated, planned and produced material in support of special events such as ground breakings, grand openings, news conferences, new beds awards and business meetings.
• Aided in the drafting and implementation of crisis communication plans.
• Assisted in compiling and distributing information explaining potential issues and required actions.
• Assisted in the research of situations deemed as high risk.
• Created and designed infographics for awareness days and months.
• Kept well informed of social media trends and leads creative and innovative social media campaigns.
May 2014- May 2015
• Oversaw the day-to-day operations of VHA’s intranet. Maintained and created site content, visual designs and site navigation.
• Composed and designed internal materials including, web content, monthly newsletters, event posters and resources for other departments.
• Assumed the online voice of VHA Home HealthCare on various social media channels along with keeping well informed of social media trends and leading creative and innovative social media campaigns with the team.